You can find details here of the major Plan to develop the area between Wapping High Street, Cinnamon Street, Clave Street and Clegg Street submitted in late 2014. Many people think the scale of this development is just too big for the area. Details of a local petition, and links to the submitted plan and relevant documents can be found below. If you’d like to sign the petition or for any communication about the proposed modifications to the development, please leave your details at the bottom of this page in the Reply Box and we’ll happily get back to you.
A. PETITION REQUESTING AMENDMENTS TO THE ABOVE PLANNING APPLICATION
Application Number:PA/14/03062, LPRN:602556
Development of 125-129 Wapping High Street, 13-15 Cinnamon Street and 14-16 Clegg Street.
We refer to the above application by Wapping High Street Limited and request the Development Committee take our serious concerns as listed below into consideration when assessing the proposed development.
1) The development should not be higher than any of the adjacent buildings or warehouses, and should not be permitted to exceed the previous height of the warehouses.
2) The external surfaces of the buildings should empathise the history of these Wapping Streets.
3) The development should provide for integral parking facilities so that the congestion is not increased.
B. OTHER DOCUMENTS RELATING TO THE APPLICATION:
1. The Planning Application Documents:
2. Letter from Marshall Marcus & Annia Casagrande:
Letter Marcus Casagrande re Planning Application PA-14-03062 LPRN 6025556